Dr. Maurizio Martini
Dr. Maurizio Martini graduated with honors from the University of Ancona, Italy.
Later received his Master’s in Oral Implantology from University of Rome. He attended various courses to further develop his knowledge of oral and implant surgery, prosthetic and periodontology.
In the last 10 years, he has exclusively dedicated his practices to Implantology with the particular focus on immediate loading. His passion towards dentistry continues and he keeps on learning new techniques and technologies particularly in 3D-Digital X-Ray, and Piezo Surgery.
Which are as follows:
- Advanced Implant Surgery (by Prof Simion, one of the Pioneers of GBR)
- Periodontology (by Tonetti and Dr. Cortellini Accomplished practitioners of GTR)
- Oral Surgery (by Clauser and Dr. Barone)
- Bone Regeneration and Bone Graft with 3D-Block Technic (by Dr. Jacotti)
- Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation (from New York College of Dentistry)
- Progress and innovations in sinus lift (by Dr. Stephen Wallace)
- New mini-invasive technique on sinus lift (by V.Bucci Sabatini)
He has exclusively dedicated his practices to Implantology with the particular focus on immediate loading.
His passion for dentistry continued and he keeps on learning new techniques and technologies particularly in 3D- Digital X-Ray, and Piezo Surgery. He furthermore speaks at various events and Congress in the field of Implantology.
Dr. Martini has significant experience in all areas of dentistry, specializing in dental implants, bone regeneration and with significant experience using the latest dental technologies to deliver same day dentistry.